St. Norbert Kirche
Only a stone's throw away from the Paul-Gerhardt Church, This building incorporates an earlier 1913 Neo-Romanesque church that sustained heavy damage during WWII. Whilst the original vaulted interior remains, the double-towered facade has been replaced by dramatic angular concrete.
This illustration is part of a set of four pieces depicting brutalist bell towers in Berlin.
Hermann Fehling & Daniel Gogel